Let's throw some axes.
Truckee + North Lake Tahoe's First Mobile Axe Throwing Experience
Thanks for checking out Alpenthrow! North Lake Tahoe’s first mobile axe throwing trailer. Whether you’re a pro-beard, flannel wearing axe-throwing professional or a first timer, our goal is the same – for you and your crew to have an unforgettable time.
Whether you're celebrating a special event or just want to have some fun, we’ll make any event a fun and unique experience.
If you’ve never thrown before, our coaches will walk you through the how-to’s on throwing an axe safely, and in a matter of minutes you will experience the primal thrill of hitting the target.
We start with a safety tutorial, followed by throwing with our coaching staff providing detailed instruction to each member of the group. All groups are different, but the learning process generally takes between 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the group. We can provide your group with different games to get competitive with one other.
How it Works
When you are ready to book, please contact us. Here is what we are going to want to know about your event:
● Date, time, and full address of your event, we request 7-days advance notice to your event.
● Distances of further than 20 miles from Truckee will require additional mileage charges.
● We require a 25ft long x 10ft wide x 12ft. tall space on level ground where we can park our trailer that is easily accessible from the road.
● Our package minimum is 2 hours but can customize pricing specific to your event needs.
● 50% deposit required at time of booking; payment is non-refundable.